As we enter the new year, there are probably many things that you would like to purchase to make your year an enjoyable one.
However, there aren’t many things more important in this day and age than a GPS tracker.
It is a common misconception that a tracker merely tells you of a person or vehicle’s whereabouts – but they bring many more benefits.
Let’s take a look at how a tracker from a vendor like Fit My Tracker could benefit you this year.
If Your Child Has Just Passed Their Driving Test
Contrary to popular belief, teenagers don’t see having a tracker on their car as an issue.
If anything, they will think that a tracker provides them with freedom when driving rather than restricting them.
There are many advantages to putting a tracker on your child’s car – the main one being that their car insurance will be reduced drastically.
Not only will financial costs be reduced but being able to see when and where they are driving will provide you with peace of mind.
This will allow both parent and child alike to be stress-free when driving, which makes for a relaxed driving experience.
If you are a new driver, the chance to prove yourself as a responsible driver to your parents is essential – they may not let you drive at all if not.
To Avoid Car Theft
The annual ONS Crime Statistics shows that car thefts rose by a drastic 9% last year.
This increase means that 113,037 cars were stolen in total – that’s 10,000 more than last year.
With car theft rates continuing to rapidly rise, it would be understandable if you are scared of your car being stolen by opportunistic thieves.
A GPS tracker can help you to protect your vehicle with Interpol ICPO assistance.
Your vehicle can be monitored 24/7 with the assistance of real-time tracking – this means that you will be notified straight away if your car moves unexpectedly.
Luckily, a tracker can alert the authorities immediately so your car can be retrieved as soon as possible.
A tracker could therefore massively benefit you as you will be aware if there has been any foul-play and the issue will be sorted for you in a timely and hassle-free manner.
For Your Young Child
A tracker is great for a young child, no matter what their gender, interests or hobbies.
This is because they provide the reassurance and convenience that a mobile phone brings but without the antisocial disadvantages to drag them down.
Every parent worst fear is that of losing their little loved one – luckily a tracker will allow you to have the peace of mind that you fully deserve.
However, you are not the only person who benefits from the kid’s tracker – your child will also benefit from one in multiple ways:
- Your child can converse with you at any place and any time. This means that when your child is lost, confused or scared, the problem can be solved straight away.
- Every young child loves to sing and dance along to music. Thankfully, kids’ trackers have music players, teaching them a love for music from an early age.
- Children can let their imaginations run wild as multiple voice-orientated games are included in a children’s tracker.
- Modern technologies often promote antisocial behaviour. However, kids’ trackers come without a screen, therefore probing children to be sociable. This is another reason why the fact that they still include games, without using a screen, is so impressive.
- Your child has the room to choose where they want the tracker attached as they are small, GPS wearables. If they decide to move the tracker and attach it elsewhere, this can be done easily and in a matter of seconds.